Terms + Conditions
This document (and the other documents it refers to) contains the terms and conditions on which you may use http://www.thefaketitfund.com (the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user (the “Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and The Fake Tit Fund. The contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the services provided by The Fake Tit Fund, which may include, but is not limited to the Website and any other services (collectively, the “Services”) so please read it carefully.
You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms when you visit the Website and/ or whenever you use any of our Services.
http://www.thefaketitfund.com is a website operated by The Fake Tit Fund (“TFTF”, "we", “our” or “us”).
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/ OUR SERVICES
We allow access to our Website/ the Services on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our Services at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses the Website/ the Services through your internet connection is aware of these Terms and complies with them.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to visit the Website/ use the Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your visiting the Website/ use of the Services. This includes any local, national and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying any fees or subscription payments that you owe to The Fake Tit Fund. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through the Website/ our Services.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any aspect of the Website/ the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You shall not misuse the Website/ the Services by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website/ the Services, the server on which the Website is/ any of the Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website/ Services. You must not attack the Website/ Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and your right to access the Website/ use the Services will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Website/ Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- The name The Fake Tit Fund and other marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of The Fake Tit Fund in the UK and other countries. You require our express written permission to use our trademarks, service marks or trade dress.
- We will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you’re agreeing that we may provide you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies, and that your electronic agreement is equal to your signature on paper.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Save as described elsewhere in the Terms, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website / the Services and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the Website/ the Services for commercial purposes without a license from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website or mobile app) any aspect of the Website/ the Services (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use the Website/ the Services will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
On our website we host the Fake Tit Fund’s Instagram feed, which may occasionally contain 're-grams' or re-posts of photos that have been posted on Instagram. We re-gram these photos in accordance with Instagram's terms, found here, and their Community Guidelines, found here, and we do not claim ownership of them. If you object to our re-gramming of these photos, or to our hosting of these photos on our Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESSING THE SERVICES
Certain functions of the Website/ the Services, will require an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by a mobile network provider, but The Fake Tit Fund cannot take responsibility for the Website/ the Services not working at full functionality if you do not have access to an active internet connection. In using the Website/ the Services, you accept responsibility for any charges incurred for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Website/ the Services, or other third party charges, including roaming data charges. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re accessing the Website / the Services, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the Website/ the Services.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
VIRUSES HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website is / Services are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy or functionality. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including death and personal injury.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
Any content made available on the Website/ the Services (including links to other sites, apps and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Services meet your specific requirements.
We may terminate or suspend your your access to the Website/ the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it is important to understand that you don’t have a contractual legal right to continue to use the Website or our Services. We may refuse access to anyone at any time for any reason.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Website/ the Services at anytime, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Website/ the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Website/ the Services.
The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Services is terminated or your use of the Website/ the Services ends.
INDEMNIFICATION (OR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET US SUED)
You agree to indemnify us from any legal claim or demand that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of the Website/ Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
These Terms, including all of the other documents that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and The Fake Tit Fund regarding the Website/ the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may amend the Terms at any time by amending this page or, if we believe the changes are material, we will let you know by i) notifying you via the Website/ the Services, or ii) sending you an email or messages about the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Website/ the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 3/7/2017